5 Easy DIY Hair Mask Recipes



Hair need a little TLC? I have five recipes for DIY hair masks to share today! I’ve tried each of these masks myself and they worked really well to deep condition my hair. The best part is how cheap they are to make. On top of that, they use ingredients you might already have in your kitchen!

5 DIY Hair Masks

1. Olive oil  + Honey

Recipe:
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
Length: 20 min.
This one gave me super shiny and sleek hair. The mixture is very sticky and messy and it’s hard to spread. It smells really good though and the recipe was enough to cover my long, long hair.

2. Avocado + Coconut oil + Honey


Recipe:
1 tbsp avocado (mashed)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp honey
Length: 20 min.
I had to double this recipe for my long hair and I actually could’ve used a little more than that. My hair came out soft, smooth, and shiny.  This mask started dripping on me just after 10 min. I had to keep a towel around my shoulders and neck to catch the drips. I also had to rinse it out a couple of times because of the chunks.  Still a great mask!

3. Honey + Apple cider vinegar + Egg


Recipe:
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 eggs
Length: 20 min.
This mask was much thinner than the others. Luckily, it wasn’t chunky, but it did start to drip almost immediately. It was super wet. This one took some extra rinsing (I’m assuming it was because of the egg).

4. Banana + Honey + Yogurt


Recipe:
1 banana
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup plain yogurt
Length: 1 hr
This one was enough for all of my hair and then some! If you have shorter hair, you could probably cut this recipe in half. It felt like having oatmeal on my head and it smelled really good.  I only left it on for 30 min because I was already dripping within 15 minutes.  By the 30-minute mark, I was done! This mask was pretty messy as well as sticky. I had to use a fine-tooth comb to get the chunks of banana out. It was all worth it though because in the end, I had nice, shiny hair.

5. Coconut oil


Length: Overnight or as 20 min. mask
This one is so simple and probably the least messy of the bunch. I’ve done this one a few times. At night, I just apply coconut oil all over my hair, clip it up and go to bed. Then, I wash it out in the morning. It doesn’t quite give me the results that the others do, but it still makes my hair look and feel nice. Coconut oil is something you should just have on hand anyways. It can do many things and has many benefits!


I loved using these masks and seeing how great they made my hair look. Best of all, they’re cheap to make and if you don’t already have the ingredients, they’re easy to find. I think I’ll be using at least one a week.

Comments

  1. The Magic and the Gathering to be released - TheJTM Hub
    Magic: The Gathering 충청남도 출장안마 is a turn-based multiplayer card game 여수 출장마사지 where players form 남양주 출장마사지 their deck of 제주 출장안마 cards in the form 충청북도 출장샵 of either Standard 52-card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thin and Bald Hair Magical Growth of Your Hair Fast With Only 2 Ingredients

2 DROPS OF THIS IN YOUR EARS AND 97% OF YOUR HEARING RECOVERS! EVEN OLD PEOPLE FROM 80 TO 90 ARE DRIVEN CRAZY BY THIS SIMPLE AND NATURAL REMEDY

This is the best natural remedy against sore throat and tonsillitis! It will help you in only 4 hours!

How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?

GET RID OF VITILIGO!! 9 Herbal Remedies For Vitiligo